2015年10月30日星期五

Lupus Nephritis Stage 4 - Many thanks for Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital

Moved stories are going on in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital.
Listen to a mother's word:
My 17yr old daughter was just diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis Stage 4, almost 4 weeks ago. She was in the Hospital for several weeks and it took the Drs. a week to stabalize her so they could get the Biopsy of her Kidneys. She will be having her 2nd treatment this Thurs. It took many trips to the ER and a lot of me fighting for answers and not settling with their answers. She was eventually referred to a Gastrologist who told us the problem was her Gall Bladder, so he removed her Gall Bladder 7 weeks prior to being admitted into the Hospital with severe water retention, blood and protein in her urine.Stage 3 Lupus Nephritis: How to Improve Kidney Function to Avoid Dialysis
Her 4th day in the Hospital her Kidneys were shutting down, and they were moving her to ICU. Her Platelet count was only 12,000 and normal is 200,000, so they could not do the Biopsy. She ended up having a Transfusion, and they were able to do the Biopsy 7 days after being admitted. She has a Superficial Blood Clot in each arm and is now on a Blood Thinner called Lovenox. I of course could go on and on about everything she has been through, all of the test, blood draws, meds that she has to take everyday. She now has a Nephrologist, Hematologist and a Rheumatologist.How to Improve the Prognosis of Lupus Nephritis with Creatinine 7
I am so glad I found this hospital for my daughter, me and our entire family to be able to know about other people just like my daughter, especially kids, who have the same disease as our daughter. Here my daughter was treated by stem cell Therapy, which aims at the causes of Lupus Nephritis. Now my daughter is in a very good state, and his conditions are still. I am pretty appreciate for Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, which is a place give my daughter new birth.Patients with Creatinine 2.3 of Lupus Nephritis: How to Avoid Dialysis

If you are just like the mother mentioned above, welcome you checked in our hospital.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: