2015年12月7日星期一

How I beat Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Hey there. I just wanted to say hello to the members of Adults with FSGS. I hope
my story can help more patients beat Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS).
I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) in 2004. Initially my diagnosis was Nephrotic Syndrome, then I had a biopsy that showed I had the more aggressive form of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) (collapsing variant). To make a long story short, I started 120 mgs of medicine every other day. Because I was on hormone I had to take other drugs to help me with my stomach, my swelling, my blood pressure etc. This amounted to 13 pills a day.
What Is an Alternative Treatment for FSGS Kidney Diseases Can FSGS Be Recoverable by Steroid Therapy
I was hyper all the time, had swollen ankles, moon face, thinning hair, (depression) and when I was weaning off of them I developed deep red scarring in my upper arms. I tried some other medicine next with less side effects, but no positive results as far as protein leakage. Next my option is another medicine would be and after reading about long time side effects (I was developed a hatred for drugs due to Prednisone) I choose not to do cyclosporin.Stem Cell Therapy for FSGS Patients
I checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital this spring, I had many free-charge texts there. After a diagnosis meeting hold by famous experts, I finally started Stem Cell. The good effects of Stem Cell occur after about 15 days I put into Stem Cell . All the symptoms disappeared mentioned above such as swollen ankles, moon face, thinning hair and so on. My personal doctor in the Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital told me that: you have had new kidneys with powerful functions. I was so thankful to the doctors and nurses there. Now I am still in good state and I also do follows the doctor told me that I need keep balance diet and do reasonable exercise.

Many thanks to Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, if you still troubled by Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Stem Cell Therapy may be the best choice for you!

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: