2014年12月15日星期一

How Fast Chronic Glomerulonephritis Is Treated

How Fast Chronic Glomerulonephritis Is Treated
"Come Shijiazhuang kidney hospital, I did not know such treatment should chronic glomerulonephritis, a traditional Chinese medicine therapies Micro-Chinese Medicine, there really such a magical effect."
Gu Yue from Xingtai (a pseudonym), when the onset of the beginning just feel there is always a period of insomnia, after the eye began to swell. Gu Yue feel just small problems, but always bad, then went to a local hospital for tests.
"It was to go to the hospital blood pressure, especially high blood pressure 180/110 doctor told me to take some medicine to see if the situation improves insomnia, and it shows that high blood pressure caused by insomnia. I did not care too much, with a point after the drug on the back, that is all right in a few days. I did not expect one week, I still feel insomnia, swollen eyes, go to the hospital review found that blood pressure was so high, "Gu Yue although this time not paying attention, but local doctors have realized the wrong.
Doctors made an arrangement Gu Yue urine routine examination, urine protein 3+, diagnosed with chronic glomerulonephritis.

"I did not believe the doctors say, feeling how could so easily have nephritis up? I feel this hospital is not necessarily tricky, went to several other hospital, the results are the same. I believe this really is chronic glomerulonephritis, but did not feel a serious illness, at a local hospital for treatment, "Gu Yue this time or holding on, take a few days to cure cure mentality.
Initially, when the local hospital use Western medicine therapy, treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis valley jump, but the disease is not the slightest improvement, but there is no deterioration in the valley that is just the beginning jump, then slowly healed. But soon after a terrible disaster struck in his body:
"There was a time I suddenly cold, condition deteriorated rapidly. Before creatinine at about two hundred to three hundred, that directly soared to more than a thousand, I feel particularly painful. Hospital for a look at this situation, just like I said, so now creatinine high blood was full of toxins must dialysis, dialysis no other way except "Gu Yue although that dialysis is not a good thing, but there is no way to only listen to the doctor to do a dialysis.
"After that the doctor told me that I can do in this life law dialysis, has been unable to get rid of dialysis. I was pretty desperate, but they feel can not be reconciled, then shop around to find with relatives, they would go online to check, looking for an individual hospital treatment. Ins and Outs do not know how to run a hospital, I do not know how much money to spend, but those hospitals a look at my case, I only know to dialysis. later I check in online Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, I feel very good. I was thinking, anyway law dialysis, and then bad can go bad? to try it, "Gu Yue did not know at that time that he would be reborn in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital.
Gu Yue came after kidney hospital in Shijiazhuang, Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital doctors and hospitals do not like those before it, apart from anything else immediately command outrageous dialysis patients. But the enthusiastic reception of the valley jump, jump in detail about the condition and history of the valley after the meeting developed a most appropriate treatment options valley jump.
Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital doctors to adopt Micro-Chinese Medicine Valley, jump and use Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital of traditional Chinese medicine has a unique therapeutic ideas, applications with the unique characteristics of our hospital's unique formulation of pharmaceutical medicine, the hospital has unique characteristics Chinese medicine treatment therapy ideas from the root cause.
After a week of treatment, the valley's condition began to jump significantly improved physical health began to recover. Were discharged home after a period of consolidation therapy, after several to the hospital review in good health, the indicators were normal.

I am a doctor assistant in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, if you have kidney problems need help, you can contact our online doctor can also email me, I can give you provide free advice and reply to you within 48 hours, my E-mail address is: ckdstage@hotmail.com.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: