2015年11月27日星期五

37 GENDER Chronic Glomerulonephritis, High blood pressure ,Fight against Kidney Diseases

NAME: Rudy Thian
AGE: 37
GENDER: Male
COUNTRY: Malaysia
DIAGNOSIS: Chronic Glomerulonephritis, High blood pressure
"15 months ago, I found my legs with swelling. At that time, I had to urinate many times at night. So I went to hospital for a checkup. The result showed there had a big difference in the size of my two kidneys, along with high blood pressure and the highest level reaches 200/100mmhg"
"The doctor told me that a stent should be put into my right ureter, and I was performed with this surgery immediately. Yet, 2 months my creatinine increased again. So I went for another check-up again, to my surprise, the doctor suggested another surgery which I had to accept with no choices. Unfortunately, the creatinine level raised again 3 months after the last surgery" said Rudy.
"My father had kidney disease caused by high blood pressure. And my wife began to undergo dialysis 4 years ago because of kidney disease. I was afraid of kidney disease for my relatives were suffering the pains caused by kidney diseases. Unexpectedly, I was in hospital finally for kidney disease" Rudy told.
Is There Any Chance to Cure Glomerulonephritis
"Comparing to those kidney disease patients from around the world, my illness condition was as severe as others. That was because my family members also suffering from kidney diseases, which always put a cautious sign for me, therefore, I began to seek other treatments available before dialysis must be used" Chinese Medicine Treatment for Glomerulonephritis Induced by Hepatitis B
"I was lucky enough with my wife support, so we found this Renal Therapy China. After knowing about my illness condition and courses of the disease, the doctors gave me the detailed therapeutic schedule. In order to find the most suitable one, they encouraged me to come for a thorough checkup to make sure the severity of kidney damage" Alternative Medicines for Glomerulonephritis
"That was also the reason why I came to China for treatment. I felt that the kidney disease treatments in my country are those only ease the symptoms, but not the root cause of the disease. When the kidneys became worse and worse, dialysis or a kidney transplant will be the only choice"
"Here was different, doctors told me the reason how I was ended up with kidney disease and how stem cell therapy is used to control my condition. The treatments I received included Micro-Chinese medicine, stem cell therapy treatment and control blood pressure"

"My wife accompanied me all the time during my stay here, though she also underwent dialysis, I appreciated her encouragement and support. Dialysis here had something different with dialysis in our country, it seemed that all the toxins in the blood could be filtered out through dialysis, it was probably the equipments here are way more advanced" Rudy said.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: