2015年11月5日星期四

I cured my diabetic nephropathy by Stem cell therapy in China

Name: SUBHASH
Gender: male
Country: India
Diagnosis: Diabetic nephropathy
Patient’s history: Can Diabetic Nephropathy Be Cured
All the people in my family has the diabetes, my father died from diabetes when I was 40 years old, I felt fearing that I will also died from diabetes. His sugar level as high as 275mg/dl when my father died. I then take my blood sugar with great care. The my blood sugar are controlled well in later 10 years, between 130~140 mg/dl. I had a headache five years ago with an increase in my blood pressure, which means my disease become worse and worse. From that moment, I began to have the medicines both for blood sugar and blood pressure. I have been to China many times when I dealt with some business. I know some amazing effects of Chinese traditional medicine before. So I came to China to look for effective treatment for my disease. I believe in Chinese traditional medicine can be some of help for me.Renal Failure Due to Diabetes: Can Kidneys Be Restored without Dialysis
I did the Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and Stem cell therapy here. Before I checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital, there is serious swelling, hands and feet are a little hemp feeling, uncontrolled level of blood sugar and blood pressure, with level of creatinine 2.1 mg/dl, urea 59 mg/dl, uric acid 5.3 mg/dl GFR 29.7 ml/dl. After the treatment, CREA 129umol/L , BUN 9.9 mmol/L, blood sugar and blood pressure are stable. The most important thing is that, after new stem cell are inject into my body, I feel I am full of energy. My wife also feel this changes and advices me to do anther Stem cell therapy when I come to China next time.Natural Medicines and Herbs for Diabetic Nephropathy

Worldwide kidney disease patients checked in Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital and there is no problem communication in English. The doctors and nurses here are kind hearted and considerable, many thanks for them. I think I have made a right decision. I cured my diabetic nephropathy by Stem cell therapy in China.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: