2015年11月18日星期三

Life Expectancy of Renal Failure after Kidney Transplant

I will give you five kinds of life after Kidney Transplant, you can make a decision after you read these stories. I hope they are of some help for you.
1. Hello! I had my first transplant in 1986 from a cadaver. It finally quit working, (not rejected) in 2001. I than received a living donor in 2001 and it has been working fine since. It is never a guarantee on how long a transplant will last, be there are plenty of things to help it. Take your meds every 12 hours, plenty of WATER, watch the Sun exposure without sun block, go to your Dr visits and also if anytime you don’t feel right, call your Nephrologists. Can I Avoid Dialysis After Chinese Medicine Treatments
2. Hi! I had my transplant in 1981.My brother gave it to me. I have never had a rejection thank God. I was 15 at the time and had been on dialysis for seven months. I will always be very grateful to him for giving me my life back. I now have a beautiful 21 year old daughter of who I am very proud .Were it not for my brothers selfless act she would not be here and I would have had a very different life. My brother has never had any problems and has two beautiful children of his own. Thanks bro.When Should We Start Dialysis for Renal Failure Patients
3.Hi my sister gave me her kidney 15 years ago and I am very fit and very energetic thanks to my sis and I have noticed the change in my body i look like a body sculpter because I exercise so much.Is It True: Dialysis Is the Only Option for Kidney Failure Can Stem Cell Therapy Help Kidney Failure Patients Avoid Dialysis
4. I had my transplant in 1997. I am going on 13 years this October. Have not had any rejection symptoms, ever. In the beginning, my biggest side effect was dehydration. But, that has stopped now. I think you just have to learn how to take care of yourself. What a wonderful thing this is. My Aunt gave me a kidney. I love her dearly. She is healthy today also. I plan on this kidney lasting me forever I cannot tell you how great it makes me feel to hear of your transplant being successful 30 years later. That is fabulous. I was 19 when I had mine. I am 32 now, and have a 9 year old son. What a blessing!!What to Expect to Happen If Kidney Failure Patients Stop Dialysis

If you don’t feel right after you have kidney transplant, we can help you. Here are some patients in our hospital with kidney transplant, we have helped them solve them successfully. More information about these patients, please consults experts on line.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: