2015年11月24日星期二

Nephritic Syndrome, Glomerulosclerosis treatment by Chinese Medicine

I Regain My Health with Chinese Medicine
NAME: Malex
GENDER: Male
AGE: 33
COUNTRY: Netherlands
DIAGNOSIS: Nephritic Syndrome, Glomerulosclerosis
"Though I am only 33 years of age, the pains caused by my kidney disease tormented me for many years. Before I came to China for treatment, I felt very miserable. You know what? At that time, I had swelling throughout the whole body, the joint was difficult to bend and the skin of my legs seemed very glistening, there was a pit when you pressed" said MALEX.How to Stop Swollen Stomach for Nephrotic Syndrome Patients
He had poor appetite and did not want to eat at all. And, he felt vomitive after eating, he stayed home all day long but felt with fatigue.Stem Cell Therapy for Nephrotic Syndrome
He had high blood pressure before and he often took hypotensor. After finding the swelling in the legs, a renipuncture was done and the result showed glomerulosclerosis. In Netherlands, there were not too many treatments for Nephrotic Syndrome, the doctor advised him to take prednisone 40mg a day. While he could not insist on, so he skipped it several times. But the swelling would reappear when drug withdrawal happened, so he had to keep taking prednisone.
"I did not want to see the kidney damage keep going, so I came to Renal Therapy China.Chinese Medicine Treatment for Minimal Change Disease
The experience I had here was something I would never forget, not only my physical condition became better, also my mental state. I missed everyone here" Malex said.Treatment for Children Nephrotic Syndrome due to FSGS
He received the treatment of Chinese medicine, external application and oral medicine, also several cycle of Immunotherapy treatments. He regained the good appetite. “Though, I was not used to eating Chinese foods, I began to miss the delicious foods in my hometown. Every day, I would call my mum telling her everything happened here" Malex told with smile.

Malex left with very minor swelling in his ankle when he discharged from hospital. He would continue for further Chinese medicine after returning to home.

没有评论:

发表评论

Have any question? Please leave a message below.

Name:
Country:
Age:
Gender:
Email:
Skype:
Whatsapp:
Viber:
Phone:
Message: